Early Access Beta Tournament [Single Battle/EU time]
This is the first Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee tournament played on switch-tournaments.com
Today I am proud to announce our first tournament! 🎉
This is a first test for our tournament system to get potential flaws with the system with real players. We are really thankful for your participation! Please read the rules below to ensure that the tournament wents as smooth as possible.
In case there are any problems with your match feel free to click the "Create Issue" button in your match. Make sure to provide the match ID so our admins can help you as quickly as possible.
Feel free to join our Discord at https://discord.gg/8kDj8Eq here we provide direct contact to the admins and voice chat if necessary.
Please use discord to leave feedback about your experience as well :)
- The tournament is played in Best of One rounds
- Single Battle Mode / Normal Rules
- 6 Pokemon per player / No restrictions of what pokemon you use
- Single elimination with random matchmaking
- Take a screenshot of the win screen in case of doubt
- After you signed up for a tournament, you are officially in the list of players, no more steps are needed!
- Be there in time. Check the time when the tournament starts and make sure you've set the right timezone in your profile.
- Once the tournament starts, the first round will be generated. Please checkand search in the details of the tournament for your match.
- Open your match, you'll find all the information needed. to match up with your opponent (3 Pokemon Code, name of your opponent).
- Use the chat. Trying to match each other (using the code from the match detail page) can be hard to coordinate, so talk to each other and get the match started.
- Battle - Here comes the fun! Once you are matched up. Prepare for battle and play until one of you wins.
- Report the result. After you found the winner make sure to go back to your match and submit if you've won or lost the match
- If you won wait for the current round to end and the next round will be generated. Stay tuned (Time per round is 45 minutes)
- Be Fair - We all have temperaments, sure! But please be honest when submitting the result.
- Have fun!!! Yea, this whole thing is about having fun and trying hard to become the very best like no one ever was.
Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu / Eevee
Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! bring the experience of a classic Pokémon RPG to Nintendo Switch, with gameplay that is easily approachable for newcomers to the series but is also deep enough to keep veteran Trainers on their toes.
Tournament Winner: Random 🎉