Welcome to the next VGC Tournament in Series 8!
Bring in all your friends and let's have some fun in this tournament!
In this tournament each player is allowed to choose 4 Pokémon of their choice while following the ruleset below.
The tournament is played in Best of Three (2 Wins to Win) / Single Elimination.
1st place 2 Custom shiny pokemon
2nd place 1 Custom shiny pokemon
these custom pokemon can be any normal, mythical or legendary pokemon, and will be awarded anyway the winner desires it like moves and natures. Also they will be lvl 100 and battle ready if asked for.
if we reach 16 checked-in players it will unlock the 10$ Evoucher or paypall prize to the winner.
- As soon as the tournament starts please find your match in the tournament tree and click on it.
- You will see a link code that has been generated for you by us.
- Open the Y-Comm menu and press + to connect to the internet if you haven't done so already.
- Select \"Link Battle\" and enter the code for your match. As soon as the two competitors entered the code they will be loaded into a match against each other.
- Fight your battle and report back the result on your match page.
- If you won, wait for the next round to start and repeat the process until you lose a match or you win the tournament.
All tournaments must run over the appropriate Battle Stadium “Ranked Battle Series 8’’ ruleset
Double Battles played on Pokémon Sword and Shield.
All Pokémon will be automatically on Level 50 regardless of their actual in-game level.
All matches have a 15 minute timer, except those of the North American, European or Australian Regional Championships; all International Championships; and the World Championships, which have a 20 minute timer. After that, the game automatically resolves to the player with more Pokémon, HP numbers… left. Tiebreakers can be found on the official rules document.
Players will have up to 7 minutes of “Your Time” throughout the course of a match to select their moves.
Each turn, 45 seconds will be given to select a move.
- Animations and connection time do not add up.
General eligibility rules for Pokémon
- All Pokémon must have either the black Galar symbol or the battle-ready symbol on their summary screen to signify that they originated (caught, hatched or obtained) or they were transferred and then adapted to the Galar region.
- Pokémon may use of any move or Ability available to that Pokémon through normal gameplay. This includes:
Hidden Abilities, if available.
- Moves and Abilities passed via the Pokémon Nursery by a Pokémon brought in using Pokémon HOME.
- Moves and Abilities made available through an official Pokémon event or promotion.
No Pokémon nor Items may be repeated on a team (Species Clause, Item Clause).
All Pokémon may use their Dynamax factor, and some Pokémon may also use their Gigantamax factor. You are allowed to Dynamax or Gigantamax one of your Pokémon per battle.
VGC Series 8 rules
The VGC Series 8 rules will allow players to use every non-Mythical Pokémon available in Pokémon Sword and Shield as long as they have the Galar Mark or Battle Ready Mark. This format will also allow players to use one restricted Legendary Pokémon. This is the first time players can use these creatures in VGC in generation eight.
Here is a list of the restricted Legendary Pokémon that will be available:
- Calyrex (fused with Glastrier or Spectrier)
Every Gigantamax form is available except Melmetal, who is a Mythical Pokémon. Players can have as many Gigantamax forms as they want, but can only Dynamax once per battle.