Welcome to a new tournament series for Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee.
We wish you a lot of fun and the best of luck in this first cup!
Matches will be Best of 1 - Single Elimination
Round time: 30 Minutes
Please wait for the tournament to start, then click the match on the tournament tree with your name on it.
You will see a Pokemon consisting of three different Pokemon that you need to enter in your Pokemon LGPE in order to get matched.
Please use the chat if you need to coordinate with your opponent.
After the battle has been fought please insert the result (Press "I lost" or "I won" depending on the outcome of the match)
If you feel uncertain about a situation at any point in time please let us know via an Issue (created from the match) or join us on Discord at https://discordapp.com/invite/8kDj8Eq
For the actual game rules please read the list below!
Thank you very much for attending! We wish the best of luck for all attendants!
Players cannot use the following Pokémon:
Players must abide by the following clauses:
Players cannot use the following items:
In addition to the Pokémon allowed in standard SM formats, players are allowed to use Pokémon legal in the Let's Go! games:
- The only items allowed in LGPE OU are Mega Stones.
- There are no Z-Moves in the Let's Go! games.
- Similar to the in-game Normal Rules format, all Pokemon have their levels set to 50.
- There are no EVs.
- A happiness modifier of 1.02 is applied to every stat, barring HP, after the nature modifiers are applied.
- Solar Beam and Sky Attack have a Base Power of 200.
- Mega Drain has a Base Power of 75.
- Absorb has a Base Power of 40.
- Metronome only calls moves that originate from Generation I.