Friday Night Deluxe #12
- The tournament is played in Best of One rounds
- Single Battle Mode / Normal Rules
- 6 Pokemon per player
- No Partner Pokemon
- No Mythical Pokemon (Mew / Melmetal (Meltan)
- No Mewtwo
- Single elimination with random matchmaking
- Take a screenshot of the win screen in case of doubt
- If your opponent doesn't show up within 15 minutes, you can claim the win on your match site
- Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have either Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
- After you signed up for a tournament, you are officially in the list of players, no more steps are needed!
- Be there in time. Check the time when the tournament starts and make sure you've set the right timezone in your profile.
- Once the tournament starts, the first round will be generated. Please check and search in the details of the tournament for your match.
- Open your match, you'll find all the information needed. to match up with your opponent (3 Pokemon Code, the name of your opponent).
- Use the chat. Trying to match each other (using the code from the match detail page) can be hard to coordinate, so talk to each other and get the match started.
- Battle - Here comes the fun! Once you are matched up. Prepare for battle and play until one of you wins.
- Report the result. After you found the winner make sure to go back to your match and submit if you've won or lost the match
- If you won wait for the current round to end and the next round will be generated. Stay tuned (Time per round is 30 minutes)
- Be Fair - We all have temperaments, sure! But please be honest when submitting the result.
- Have fun!!! Yea, this whole thing is about having fun and trying hard to become the very best like no one ever was.
Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu / Eevee
Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! bring the experience of a classic Pokémon RPG to Nintendo Switch, with gameplay that is easily approachable for newcomers to the series but is also deep enough to keep veteran Trainers on their toes.
Tournament Winner: Karit 🎉